Sunday, April 19, 2009

#2: Bologna!

EDIT: I am so stupid. I was looking at it and realized that I forgot to color Crystal's nose. You probably didn't notice, but I reuploaded it anyway. Because things like that bother me.

Comic number two! Again, I'm sorry about it being so late. But I was sick, after all...

This comic marks the first appearance of Snake! He's a very loving character, and doesn't talk much. Drawing this strip reminded me of why I love these cats so much--their facial expressions can be so, so strange. Like Catsup's in panel four. At least, I find it amusing. Hahahaha...

Now that last week's is up, I'll post this week's later today. Until then, have fun with this!

5 comments:

  1. AHHH, you're right, his face! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catsup and his friends are too cute, D.
    I can't wait to read more, as I've enjoyed what I've seen & read so far.

    Keep 'em comin, hon, and good luck with the strip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks! I'm so glad that you decided to read it!

    ReplyDelete